- 900g/2lb Boneless Leg of Lamb, cut into 5cm/2-inch cubes
- 2 Onions, minced
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 600ml/20fl.oz. unsweetened Pomegranate Juice
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
1. Place all the ingredients apart from the oil in a large mixing bowl, mix well then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
2. Preheat the grill to very hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil. Remove the meat from marinade, pat dry on kitchen paper then thread onto 4 metal skewers.
3. Brush the kebabs with oil then grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning often.
Serve immediately with a kasha.